Tickets for this event are no longer available.
- Elder Hall Location
A bright, dance-inspired look at music by contemporary Australian women, many of whom are graduates from Adelaide’s Elder Conservatorium of Music. The variety on offer in this concert is dazzling —from Becky Llewellyn’s tender, beautiful Berceuse to Mary Mageau’s tongue-in-cheek homage to the spirit of ragtime, Elite Syncopations.
This event is part of our She Speaks Festival – click here to view our other events
Patrons attending this concert will no longer be required to show proof of double COVID-19 vaccination.
Program to include
- Brenda Gifford Mungala (Clouds)
- Liza Lim The Turning Dance of the Bee
- Rachel Bruerville Ruby, Shine Bright
- Ann Ghandar Rainy Day Rag
- Becky Llewellyn Berceuse
- Anne Cawrse Four Tune
- Mary Mageau Elite Syncopations