Tickets for this event are no longer available.
- 80 mins, no interval Duration* Due to the nature of live music, the duration listed is an estimate only.
- Voice Solo Instrument
- Elder Hall Location
Focus your attention on Australian orchestral music and celebrate a tiny slice of the diverse and important work created by our very own women composers.
Featuring the Adelaide Symphony Orchestra, this concert promises moments of contemplative beauty and rich storytelling.
She Speaks is one of four events highlighting female composers being held Sat 19 June at Elder Hall. View the full program of events.
Click here to book a day pass for all 4 events. Day passes start from just $68.
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to this event.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms.
Program to include
- Dulcie Holland Festival Flourish
- Elena Kats-Chernin Mythic
- Natalie Williams Chambers of the South
- Peggy Glanville-Hicks Gymnopedie No.1
- Anne Cawrse Suite from Innocence [World Premiere]
- Holly Harrison Jammed
- Maria Grenfell River Mountain Sky