Tickets for this event are no longer available.
- 2 hours Duration* Due to the nature of live music, the duration listed is an estimate only.
- No Interval
- Grainger Studio Location
Rehearsals Unwrapped are an opportunity for students to observe the ASO rehearse, with guidance along the way from conductor and presenter, Guy Noble.
Includes a welcome talk introducing students to the orchestra and the music.
In this concert, Guy Noble will introduce students to music for all creatures great and small.
Date Tue 18 May
Location Grainger Studio
Duration 2 hours
Suitability Yr 7–12
Cost $7 per student (free for category 1-3 schools)
1 teacher comp/10 students
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to this event.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms.
Program to include
- Elena Kats-Chernin Wild Swan Suite: Excerpts
- Debussy Prélude à l’après-midi d’un faune