Tickets for this event are no longer available.
- 55mins, no interval Duration* Due to the nature of live music, the duration listed is an estimate only.
- No Interval
- Violin Solo Instrument
- Elder Hall Location
- Matinee Category
Please note, the original performance at 11.30am has been split into two performances to facilitate a physically distanced audience. Existing ticket holders will be contacted by email or phone about arrangements for the new performances. If you are a ticket holder and have not received contact from ASO, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone us on 08 8233 6233.
Lovers in springtime, ‘our love ﬁlled the air… we were two drunken souls’. Webern’s sumptuous Langsamer Satz radiates the bliss of lovers wandering the woods of Austria on a balmy spring day. Lovers of a diﬀerent kind are portrayed in the rich textures of Sibelius’ Rakastava; not quite euphorically in love, but still with a deeply aﬀected passion. Finally, Mozart pairs two violins for his elegant and intriguing Concertone for Two Violins.
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to this event.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms.
Program to include
- Webern Langsamer Satz
- Sibelius Rakastava
- Mozart Concertone for Two Violins