Tickets for this event are no longer available.
- 55 mins Duration* Due to the nature of live music, the duration listed is an estimate only.
- No Interval
- Violin Solo Instrument
- Elder Hall Location
- Matinee Category
Two sides of Mozart: the outgoing flair for drama epitomised by the Overture to The Magic Flute, and the inward, profound serenity of an Adagio. A perfect balance of expression and restraint. Stravinsky’s neo-classical ballet score aspires to the same ideals, embodied in Apollo, god of music. Diaghilev heard it as “music not of this world, but from somewhere above…”
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to this event.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms.
Program to include
- Mozart The Magic Flute: Overture
- Mozart Adagio for violin & orchestra
- Stravinsky Apollon musagète