Tickets for this event are no longer available.
- Approx. 50 minutes Duration* Due to the nature of live music, the duration listed is an estimate only.
- Lefevre Community Stadium Location
- Community Category
The Adelaide Symphony Orchestra and Community Centres SA bring you a special series of free concerts in your local community this October.
After so long apart, the theme for these concerts is “Sinfonia”. “Sinfonia” is Italian for Symphony and literally means “Sounding Together”. Playing together is all about teamwork and in these concerts, fourteen string musicians from the Adelaide Symphony Orchestra perform a rich and varied program of string music from around the world, all of them featuring a special kind of teamwork. Featuring music by Piazzolla and Vivaldi plus even a bluegrass fiddle tune! Come along and enjoy some live music!
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to this event.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms.
Program to include
- James E. Clemens Fiddle Fest (extract)
- Vivaldi arr. Frackenpohl Sinfonia in F
- Astor Piazzolla arr. Martin Butler Tango Preparense
- Morricone arr. J.Perdue La Califfa