Tickets for this event are no longer available.
- 55 mins Duration* Due to the nature of live music, the duration listed is an estimate only.
- No Interval
- Adelaide Town Hall Location
Please note in light of the recent directive from the Australian Government Department of Health, that a limit of no more than 100 people for non-essential indoor gatherings, international travel restrictions and self-distancing measures are now in place nationwide, we regret that, this performance has been cancelled
For the latest Management Statement on the impact of COVID-19, please visit www.aso.com.au/coronavirus
When a boy discovers a strange creature on the beach while looking for bottle tops, he realises it is lost and starts to try to discover where it belongs, or who has lost it. While the world around him continues to function as if the Thing doesn’t exist, the boy must overcome the indiﬀerence of everyone else around him.
Internationally acclaimed Paul Rissmann has written music to complement the book The Lost Thing by renowned Australian illustrator and author Shaun Tan. Join Paul and the ASO as they take you on this journey of discovery.
Suitable Ages 8+
Text and illustration © Shaun Tan published by Hachette Australia 2000
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to this event.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms.