Sat 1 Oct 2022, 7:30pm
- All Tickets
Ticket prices are subject to change based on demand. A $5.00 transaction fee may apply for single tickets purchased through Adelaide Symphony Orchestra.
- Adelaide Entertainment Centre Location
The greatest rock anthems of all time—in one explosive concert!
The greatest rock anthems of all time electrify Adelaide this October in Classic Rock Live – an explosive concert featuring the iconic music of Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, Queen, AC/DC, Meat Loaf, Deep Purple, The Eagles, David Bowie, KISS, INXS and more.
Performed by the Adelaide Symphony Orchestra, a killer 8-piece rock band and 5-powerhouse vocalists – Ally Friendship, Virginia Lillye, Peter Millwood, Susannah Mirana and Brydon Stace – Classic Rock Live honours the real sound of rock. Experience the ultimate celebration of the legendary rock masterpieces in a massive musical line-up from the epic Bohemian Rhapsody to the haunting power of Comfortably Numb and the sheer exhilaration of Kashmir.
Classic Rock Live unearths the raw power of the rock masters with over 50 musicians on-stage and conducted by the acclaimed Vanessa Scammell with arrangements by the award-winning Jamie Messenger. The high-octane band and backing vocalists – Andy Byrnes, Miranda Carey, Luke Cuerden, Robyn Loau, Joel McDonald, Dave Molland, Paul Najar and Michael Tan – showcase one of the greatest rock catalogues of all time.
A not to be missed event blasting the roof off the Adelaide Entertainment Centre for one night only, Sat 1 Oct, 2022.
Live music fans grab your tickets now!
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to this event.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms.
Program to include
- Aerosmith I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
- Paul McCartney Live and Let Die
- Eagles Hotel California
- Bon Jovi Livin’ on a Prayer
- Led Zeppelin Stairway to Heaven
- The Pretenders I'll Stand by You
- Pink Floyd Comfortably Numb
- Queen Bohemian Rhapsody