Tickets for this event are no longer available.
- 4.5 hours Duration* Due to the nature of live music, the duration listed is an estimate only.
- no Interval
- Thebarton Community Centre Location
- Teacher Symposium Category
A day of practical workshops and inspirational speakers exploring how music can be used in schools to enhance well-being for both you and your students.
Keynote speaker Lee Musumeci, Principal, Challis Community Primary School WA (featured in the ABC documentary, Don’t Stop the Music).
Date Sat 13 Mar
Location Thebarton Community Centre
Schedule and event details
Emily Kelly at Musica Viva
(08) 7320 3321
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to this event.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms.